The Simon’s Cycles YANA Ride is a fun, challenging and unique bicycle ride through the beautiful Comox Valley. Whatever your ability we have a ride you’ll enjoy, routes include a 25km, 50km or 100km ride. There will also be a 6km family loop that allows riders of all ages to cycle together regardless of ability. For little ones not yet ready for the road we will be hosting a little wheelers activity.
Whatever you choose, we hope you’ll bring your family and friends and come out to have some fun.
* Routes of varying distances taking in the stunning scenery of the Comox Valley
* Post-ride lunch
* Free t-shirt for all participants registered on or before July 21st
* Draw prizes
* Air Canada Foundation Fundraising Challenge
* Fueling stations
* Congratulatory medal for all participants
* Discounts at Simon’s Cycles for all participants
* Pre-event activities including a basic bike mechanics workshop, bike security registration session and a group training ride
* Support on all routes
All proceeds from this event will benefit You Are Not Alone (YANA).