Join us for lunch (and beers) at The White Whale for the LIFT Comox Valley Show & Tell lunch and learn series. On March 3 we’ll have Rob Parker talking about scaling business growth through productization.
★ Net proceeds to support the Comox Valley Transition Society (Transition Comox Valley here on Facebook).
Every successful startup suffers growth pains. What worked to build a small service or solutions company with a couple of key employees and a handful of loyal clients doesn’t necessarily spell success for a larger company. So, how do you scale a B2B service or solutions business to support more customers, more employees, and a larger salesforce?
In this session, Rob Parker of ACME Marketing will talk about the tools and steps it takes to transform your business concept into a scalable, repeatable, and “productized” solution. Rob will help you understand how to standardize your product and marketing to support a growing salesforce and customer base. We’ll discuss how to:
– Analyse your product and service offering for strengths and weaknesses,
– Conduct market research to identify your addressable market,
– Position your company for success in the market landscape,
– Standardize your product features, services, pricing, training, and support into scalable and repeatable components,
– And develop sales tools and training to support a professional, distributed salesforce.
ob Parker is a product architect, creative director, UX guy, and marketer who has been helping businesses grow for over 18 years. He has led design, marketing, and product teams working with clients such as TELUS, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, RBC, Virgin Mobile, Nestle, Rogers Communications, BCLC (British Columbia Lottery Corporation), the City of Vancouver, and the Comox Valley’s own Medium Rare Interactive. He has a passion for helping startups bridge the growth gap from service agency to product company. The digital products Rob has designed, productized, and marketed have been used by millions of people all over the globe. Net proceeds to support: Comox Valley Transition Society
– Only 20 tickets will be sold.
– Cash back if you buy online (BIG cash back if you’re a LIFT VIP).
– $50 (no cash back) if you pay at the door (and if we’ve got room).
Lunch is not included.
– Net proceeds from Show & Tell events go directly to the charity of community organisation of our speaker’s choice. In this case, Rob and LIFT will be donating to the Transition Comox Valley.
TWEET ABOUT IT!
LIFT Comox Valley is telling the world about cool shift happening in our region. We use the #WeAreYQQ and #WeAreYBL tags to draw attention to entrepreneurs and creatives from the Comox Valley and Campbell River. Bring your smart phone to help make that shift happen!
– Rob Parker on Facebook and Twitter: @acmemarketing
– LIFT on Twitter: @LIFTstartups
– LIFT on Instagram: @lift_startups
– Tag: #WeAreYQQ
THANKS SPONSORS, PARTNERS, CHAMPIONS
The #WeAreYQQ Show n Tell series is hosted by me (hpm), and the LIFT Solution Sponsors as part of the LIFT business and community economic development initiative.
Want to support this work? Let’s talk. I’m looking for several “solution sponsors” and “community partners” to help grow our Comox Valley startup community, but the really important support will come from individual Champions and Ambassadors. FMI see http://weareyqq.ca/subscribe/
Thanks to Solution Sponsors Adil Amlani at Sure Copy Courtenay, Lief Jason at Mastermynde.com, Sue Finneron at Finneron Hyundai, hpm at hanspetermeyer.ca, Comox Valley Record, 50th Parallel PR, and 98.9 The GOAT for your 2015-17 support.
Thanks also to 2015-16 Community Partners Atlas Cafe, Hansen & Hansen Painting, Island Word, My Tech Guys, Ron Pogue Photography, McKinnon Photography, Gladstone Brewing and Jabin Postal Films!
Join our LIFT Team – sign up and be a Business or Champion subscriber and get $1000s in perks and benefits for your business. Our referral program gives your favourite community organization a LIFT – we’re giving 20% back to our community in 2017! Start sending your referrals to this link to get started: http://bit.ly/LIFTreferral
It takes a community to grow entrepreneurs and startups. Thanks to you, we’re #MakingShiftHappen in the Comox Valley, Campbell River, and soon in Qualicum Beach!